Nota informativa acerca del tratamiento de datos personales
Dear Guest, we firmly believe that the protection of personal data is an essential value to allow each person to benefit from our services in total freedom and security.
For these reasons, we would like to provide you with some information so that you know exactly what data we acquire, how we process it and what measures we take to protect and protect your privacy.
What information we collect
Information provided directly by the interested party
HTL Srl collects the following data spontaneously given by you:
- personal data (such as your name, surname, address, email, etc.) to allow you to use the booking service for a stay at our "Ca 'Gottardi" facility;
- bank details to allow you to book a room and / or other ancillary services (eg breakfast, etc.)
In this regard, for bank data we want to remind you that the credit card financial information (number, expiry date, generality of the owner) may be known by Htl Srl, also through its internal and external representatives, by the issuing institution or by the service of reservation. On the other hand, Htl Srl assumes no responsibility with regard to unauthorized or fraudulent uses, in favor of Htl Srl or Ca 'Gottardi, of your credit card by third parties.
Information collected automatically
When you visit and interact with the www.cagottardi.com website, some information may be gathered automatically, including:
- Technical cookies for activities strictly necessary for the operation and provision of the service;
- Technical cookies related to the activity of saving preferences (for example, cookies to save the cart or the language / currency preferences);
- Statistical cookies, used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate and anonymous form.
A "cookie" is a text file that the site sends to the computer or other device connected to the Internet to uniquely identify the user's browser or to save information or configurations in the browser.
By closing the banner you find navigating the site, scrolling through any page of the site or by clicking any of its elements you consent to use. This site uses "technical" and / or "profiling" cookies.
- cookies relating to activities strictly necessary for the operation and provision of the service;
- cookies related to the activities of saving preferences and optimization (for example, cookie flash player if they do not exceed the duration of the session, cookies to save the cart or the language / currency preferences);
- statistical cookies, when used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
- first or third party advertising profiling cookies;
- retargeting cookies;
- social network cookies;
- statistical cookies managed completely by third parties.
To learn more about profiling cookies go to www.youronlinechoices.com
Management of cookies on different browsers:
For what purposes we use your data
By accessing the website www.cagottardi.com you can request the booking of a stay and some ancillary services - among which, by way of example, add meals (eg breakfast) or book an accessory service - inserting some personal data that concern (name, surname, email, etc.).
Your personal data are processed by Htl Srl to pursue the following institutional purposes:
- supply of special offers;
- completion of administrative formalities;
- satisfaction surveys;
- sending information on new initiatives (including promotions, surveys, discounts) promoted by Ca' Gottardi;
- fulfilment of legal obligations.
In some cases, the processing of the data provided by you is mandatory for the performance of a contractual service requested by you (eg booking a stay, booking of ancillary services etc.) and, therefore, an omitted transfer of the same would make it impossible for Htl Srl to process the request presented by you.
In other cases, the conferment to Htl Srl of your personal data is necessary to customize and improve the quality of our services, as well as respond as best as possible to your needs and the processing of data concerning you only after your express consent.
Who deals with your data
Htl Srl puts first and respects your privacy, sharing information that concerns you only in special cases and in any case ensuring that the treatment is carried out with the utmost respect for your privacy.
In this regard, Htl Srl provides information concerning you to other parties (eg its suppliers) only in the following circumstances:
- for purposes related to the provision of the services requested by you, the data could be made available to third parties, who will act as external managers of the treatment by providing services that meet your request (eg booking service) or to which the communication of data is necessary to comply with the law or regulations;
- to provide some aspects of our services, by way of example to facilitate our users in the execution of payments by credit card, we rely on suppliers, consultants, collaborators, etc. In this case we verify that our partners and suppliers always ensure the best standards in terms of security and confidentiality;
- to comply with any applicable laws, regulations, legal proceedings or requests by public authorities;
- to detect, prevent or solve problems related to fraud, for security reasons or for technical problems;
Finally, we remind you that your personal data will never be disclosed without your express consent.
Transfer of personal data outside the EU
Your personal data will be stored on servers located within the European Union and will not be transferred to countries / organizations outside the EU or in any case not subject to GDPR regulations.
Duration of treatment
The personal data concerning you will be kept for the period of time necessary with respect to the purposes indicated in this statement and in any case respecting the following terms:
- for data relating to the use of services (eg booking a stay) the deadline is 10 years from the termination / use of the service;
- for financial / tax data (eg payments, refunds, etc.) are kept for the duration required by applicable tax and accounting laws.
For all other types of data, they will be kept for the period of time that is indispensable and in any case not excessive compared to what is required by current legislation.
What are your rights
You can exercise at any time the rights referred to in Articles 15-22 of EU Regulation 679/2016 and request:
- the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- the receipt of data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device;
- revocation of any consent given regarding the processing of your data at any time and objecting in whole or in part to the use of the Data;
- to propose a complaint to the Authority, as well as to exercise the other rights recognized by the current legislation.
Before answering to your request, we may ask you to verify your identity and provide further details. We will however try to respond within an appropriate period of time and, in any case, within the period of time required by law.
Finally, we remind you that in order to exercise the rights mentioned above, all you have to do is contact the Ca' Gottardi or email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can write to the Htl Srl office located in Venice, Cannaregio 2283 - 30121 (VE), to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Data Protection Officer Htl Srl at email@example.com.
Protection of minors
Htl Srl does not allow persons under the age of 18 years to use their services (booking of stays, etc.) and, therefore, does not intentionally collect information about them. Should we notice that we have collected personal information relating to minors under the age of 18, in the absence of demonstrable parental consent, we will delete such information from our databases as soon as possible.
If you believe that Htl Srl may have accidentally collected information from a minor, please contact us at the references mentioned above in the section "What are your rights".
Who is the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer?
The Data Controller is Htl Srl with registered office in Cannaregio 2283, 30121 Venezia
Data Protection Officer is Htl Srl with registered office in Cannaregio 2283, 30121 Venezia.
Changes to the privacy notice
Htl Srl may update this privacy statement at any time on the website www.cagottardi.com. In the event of modification of this privacy statement, Htl Srl will update the "Effective Date" and if necessary, we will inform you of any substantial changes to the processing of personal information concerning you, by publishing an evident notice on the site or by sending a notification to the e-mail address you provided.